The West Michigan CMH Quality Improvement Program encompasses many quality improvement activities.
Within these quality improvement initiatives, we make changes that will lead to better patient outcomes, improved system performance, and enhanced professional development. These initiatives support the agency’s mission and strategic plan while ensuring compliance with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) requirements and accreditation standards.
West Michigan CMH monitors the quality of services in several ways.
First, we closely oversee program outcomes and performance measures. This helps us determine:
- Ease of access to services
- Efficiency of the program and services
- Effectiveness and quality of the services
- Appropriateness of care
Next, we regularly ask consumers to complete satisfaction surveys. We then assess these surveys for input on how our services can be improved.
Other Useful Links
- WMCMHS Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement Plan (PDF)
- WMCMH Annual Quality Measure Performance Analysis (PDF)
Data on West Michigan Quality and Performance
- Satisfaction Survey for IndiviSatisfaction Survey for Individuals with DD (PDF)
- Satisfaction Survey for Consumers Receiving Substance Use Disorder Services (July, August, September 2017) (PDF)
- Suggestion Box Report 2018 (PDF)
- Mystery Shopper Study Results (PDF)
- Customer Services Condensed Activity Summary (PDF)
- Mental Health Statistics Improvement Program (MHSIP) Consumer Perception and Satisfaction Survey Summary (December 2016) (PDF)
- Mental Health Statistics Improvement Program (MHSIP) Consumer Perception and Satisfaction Survey Summary (February 2018) (PDF)
State Performance Data
- LRE Annual Site Review (PDF)
- MMBPIS Board Report Q4 2018 (PDF)
- MDHHS Site Visit-WM CWP Report (2018)(PDF)
- MDHHS Site Visit – West MI Wraparound Fidelity Review (2017) (PDF)
Network Monitoring Data
- Annual Network Summary: Coming soon