Student Loan Repayment
All three WMCMH locations are National Health Service Corp (NHSC) Student Loan Repayment Plan approved sites. We employ the following Mental and Behavioral Health disciplines that are eligible to apply to the NHSC Loan Repayment Program:
- Allopathic and Osteopathic Physicians – Psychiatry (MD or DO)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Nurse Practitioners – Mental Health (NP)
For a two-to-three year service commitment, approved program participants can receive up to $100,000 in student loan repayment through the Regular, Substance Use Disorder, or Rural Communities programs. Additional information, including applicant eligibility and service-commitment requirements, can be found here: NHSC Loan Repayment Program (NHSC).
The Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF) may also be available to employees of WMCMH.