Our Mission, Vision, and Values
To partner in coordinating and providing high quality care for children, adults and families experiencing mental illness, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and substance use disorders.
- Provide outstanding integrated care to support recovery, person-centered planning, and outcomes for people we serve;
- Advocate for innovative systems of care that support people with complex needs in leading meaningful lives in our communities;
- Partner in helping to address the needs of our communities.
We capitalize upon the unique strengths and abilities of each person to create meaningful person-centered plans and coordinate care.
We nurture confidence in the possibility and reality of recovery for everyone.
We empower people we serve to make choices, think critically, and act for themselves.
We provide genuine encouragement and gentle kindness in an environment free of judgment.
We establish ambitious goals and advance our mission through relationships built on integrity, trust, respect, and communication. We honor the unique expertise and contributions of our team of staff and providers.
We collaborate creatively across systems to develop integration efforts that support whole person care for the people and communities we serve.
We consistently evaluate and improve services and practices to maximize health outcomes.
We balance the needs of the people we serve, our payers, our providers, and our stakeholders to deliver efficient, high quality services.
- Integrate and coordinate care to improve outcomes for people with complex care needs.
- Demonstrate value, efficiency, and competitive advantage.
- Advance community, provider, and payer partnerships to guarantee core services and maximize benefit of the people and communities we serve.